Blog Sabbatical

Turns out I am over-committed. Sigh.

Rather than live in this state of feeling overwhelmed and slightly guilty about not keeping up with all of my five million hobbies and interests, I've decided to cut back. I will post when I feel like it, keep up with all your blogs when I can, and of course, I'll still be making bentos, working in my garden, and cooking random stuff! I'm just going to release myself from the pressure of documenting all of it for the time being.

If I can ask a small favor of you, say a little prayer for me that God will give me some guidance. With the job hunt and this growing desire for an adventure, I have many many possibilities ahead of me. If I do anything rash (which I sincerely hope I do!) I'll be sure to let you know.

Take care!


0 comments:

Post a Comment